Exhibit at the largest exhibition on neuroscience in Europe!
The FENS Forum 2024 exhibition is strategically located at the heart of the event, providing the ideal platform for your company to connect with attendees. Enhanced with the poster area, the Open Theatre and several catering outlets, it promises maximum visitor traffic, creating ample opportunities for engagement beyond just coffee breaks. Don’t miss this chance to showcase your products and engage with our audience at the forefront of neuroscience research!
Choose from space only and shell scheme packages:
- Space Only: EUR 505/sqm
- Space Only – Corner: EUR 545/sqm
- Space Only – Island/Peninsula: EUR 625/sqm
* Minimum purchase for Space Only exhibitors: 12 sqm
- Shell Scheme Booth: EUR 590/sqm
- Shell Scheme Booth – Corner: EUR 615/sqm
- Shell Scheme Booth – Island/Peninsula: EUR 675/sqm
* Minimum purchase for Shell Scheme exhibitors: 6 sqm (limited availability)
* Shell schemes include space, frame, carpet, basic lighting, fascia with standard lettering.
Booths are assigned on a “first-come, first-served” basis. Each booth size (6 sqm, 9 sqm, 12 sqm etc.) comes in limited availability. You can find more information and submit your preferred booth locations on the online ordering platform:
Stand out from the crowd
There are several affordable options for your company to showcase its products, engage with participants and expand its visibility:
- Mailshot (starts from EUR 2,000)
- E-Bag Insert (EUR 1,200)
- Open Theatre session (starts from EUR 3,000)
All options to promote your organisation and stand out from the crowd at the largest neuroscience meeting in Europe are available on the online ordering platform and the Sponsorship Prospectus:
Exhibition Opening Hours
Wednesday, 26 June: 09:30 – 17:30
Thursday, 27 June: 09:30 – 17:30
Friday, 28 June: 09:30 – 17:30
Saturday, 29 June: 09:30 – 13:30